If your billing plan with Pathway includes our optional Staying-N-Touch add-on, you will have an option to use our Library of pre-written, insurance-related articles. In order to add any of those articles to your newsletter template follow these steps:
- Login to Pathway and click on the Email section in the left sidebar.
- Select the Manual or Automated tab and then pick the applicable folder (if in Manual) or a workflow (if in Automated).
- Within the folder (or workflow) choose an email you want to add a library article to and click More > Edit.
- On the Edit Email menu, expand the Design section and confirm you want to edit the email. Once you are in the editor make sure you have at least one text or image and text block within the template. If you need to add one, just drag and drop it from the Block tab on the left sidebar of the editor.
- Once you have the block in the template, hover over it with your mouse cursor and click on the down arrow on the right side.
- Select option Add content if the block was blank, or Replace content if the block already had some manually added content.
- A new window will appear with article categories listed. You can click on any of the categories and pick the article you are looking for, or you can use the search box above the categories to type in a keyword and look for related articles.
- Once you pick an article, a preview window will appear where you can read the content of the article and confirm your selection by clicking on the Select button in the top right corner.
- This action will add the selected article in the HTML block you were working on. If you want to shorten the displayed text into a snippet, hover over the block, click on the down arrow and select option Shorten to Snippet.